.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Big Pip

Life and times in Parasite ?!? Subtitled: some lives and learns, seems we just lives. All entries Copyright reserved.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Nasty Accident


Deep apologies for this horrible photo. It was my left toe five weeks after I had a brief argument with a rock, thrown at me by a back hoe.
I was riding along minding my own business, when the rock came rolling across the road at me. I swerved, but not enough and it caught my foot on the bikes pedal. Shattered the bones in my big toe and removed the nail. (X-ray looked like a Christmas tree!)
The doctor says it will never stop causing discomfort.....

Moral: If you ride motorcycles, wear boots! It is not worth the risk not to. Even in the heat we have here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home