.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Big Pip

Life and times in Parasite ?!? Subtitled: some lives and learns, seems we just lives. All entries Copyright reserved.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Blog-up

I suppose it might be time to blog-up. To update the self-obsessed ramblings I place on-line as a sleep-cure for chronic lerts. (Best first check previous postings to see what to follow on from!)

I never realized there were so many typos in the posted drivel. Maybe I should make some small attempt at editing.

As I sits & tries to type, my constant companion and experienced pain-in-the-but is demanding more and more attention. You can see him below, slightly hidden by my oversized paunch and unmanly chest. (Note to self – Stop eating for a decade. Minimum.)

Dear Nelson fancies himself as something of an editor. He is constantly correcting my typing with paws on keyboard at the most opportune times.

The photograph was taken by my web-cam. A horrible piece of equipment that now sits on top of the computer, spying on my every move. Don’t think it is communicating my movements to other, surely uninterested, parties, but I can never be too sure. Will probably cover it with a black-painted plastic bottle later. Invaluable at weekends though. Enables me to see and chat with children serving their long school sentences in or near London.

Talking of which; let’s look back at recent happenings. Seems we have something like two months to catch up on.

Our baby visitors, the frighteners of little Tommy during his meditations, rose to thirteen in number, spread out over about six weeks. Most were released some way away from home, although a couple ended up just outside our garden wall. I have been trying to find them since, but expect no luck there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home