.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Big Pip

Life and times in Parasite ?!? Subtitled: some lives and learns, seems we just lives. All entries Copyright reserved.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

First Post

Well, I've signed up to blog. Do not quite know yet what to post here, but I hope I'll find a worthwhile reason for it over time.
Whatever, I will not give anybody the URL quite yet. Let's see how things pan out for a while first.

Lets start with a little biography and a diary entry.
I shall retain a little bit of privacy by not posting my real name, nor those of my wife or children. I live in Northern Thailand close to the city of Chiang Mai. I live with my wife, SassyAnn and four children, of whom two, Gobby (14) & Pung (12) are at school overseas. The litle ones, Kanny (5) & Tom-Tom (4) are currently in a state of high excitement, awaiting their birthdays later this week and next. They are also talking nineteen to the dozen about their birthday party, The Monsters' Ball, to be held on Halloween.
At home we have quite a menagerie, which I will detail over time if I become interested in contributing regularly to this blog.

Today, is Monday the 25th October and the children have been enjoying the final day of their half term. We spent much of the day visiting their old school, to get phone numbers for their old friends. We have also been hunting down a kilo of mint leaves, to make a drink for the party, and some fireworks. Needless to say the excitement level has gone well past boiling point.
That will do for now. I'll think about this now and decide if I wish to keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home