.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Big Pip

Life and times in Parasite ?!? Subtitled: some lives and learns, seems we just lives. All entries Copyright reserved.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Robin's Proud Moment


Robin is here receiving a special "Student of the Month" award for the month of April. The person presenting it is his teacher, Mr Joe.
This did not go down very well with the school authorities as it occurred about a week after the owner of the school started litigation against me, sueing me for two million Baht! This was because I have been trying for almost three years to get the school to serve healthy nutritious food to the students. After a final meeting with the owner and being told they would consider adding wholemeal bread to some meals, I got fed up and wrote an open letter to the directors and staff of the school. I was then sued for blackening the name of the school.
It had the required effect though. The children are now being offered fruit, vegetables and salad with every meal! These are things they never saw before.
I am led to believe the teachers voted Robin as student of the month to show their support for the stand I have been taking here.

The litigation is continuing.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home